Do you see this people? Do you know what they are? They are icelandic terrorists! Like I told you the british Gordon Brown used terrorists laws against us and therefore killed the economy in Iceland. Of course we are VERY upset about this and an icelandic photographer got this idea to have an "open house" in the capital where everybody who wants can come and have a picture taken of them with a weapon. Then he´ll do something with these pics to show how stupid this act of the british prime minister is!
So here you can see a 5 year old terrorist with a carrot as a weapon....

Then you see 3 terrorist ladies dressed up like women did in the old days and their weapons are knitting pins, a tool to bake icelandic goodies and a pretended gun...........
1 comment:
Yeay!! GO Iceland! I am also sick of people doing stupid things, getting the bad results that they deserve, and then blaming some one smaller than they are. I'm behind you all the way! Maybe you should bring David as your weapon...take over the world with sleep deprivation :).
LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment