Friday, October 10, 2008


My house has been a disaster for months! This is the kitchen, it´s very old and ugly! We are gonna clean everything out, and I´m talking about EVERYTHING! and renew everything. Since Eyjólfsstaðir ownes the house the decicion needs to be taken financially with the people who runs Eyjólfsstaðir but I really hope it can be sometime this winter, this is NOT the nicest kitchen!


The kids sometimes talk about America, especially Sigurjón Óli. Yesterday evening he cried so much because we didn´t bring his and Margrét´s bed with us to Iceland, only mommy´s and daddy´s bed. He missed Gabbo so much and just wanted to go back. He said that Amivvida (America) is the best place in the whole, wide world. He made me get tears in my eyes. Margrét enjoyed talking to her friends Annie and Jessie yesterday (sorry for wrong spelling Connie!) and this morning we had a message from Gabbo waiting for us on the phone. We love getting message on the phone!!!!!! It´s as easy as our former phone number :o) We all love you guys, we miss you, often times I´m so sad about not being able to meet with you, go to mop´s and Mother´s Fellowship, Date your made and get hugs from our precious LCM friends.......buhuhuhuuhu!!!!!! It helps me so much to listen to KTIS online, I do it all the time and feel like I´m a little closer to everyone since there must be some of our friends listening to it at the same time. It´s like the moon.........we own it together!!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kolbrún,

We had family fun days at the farm yesterday!!! Everyone missed you and your family very much. We all send prayers that you are doing well back at home in Iceland. It is so wonderful to be able to read your blog and see pictures of where you are and what you are doing. Please give hugs to all the children from me... Love Erica

Unknown said...

Thanks my dear Erica! Everyday I see the cute mittens you gave Margrét and Sigurjón Óli, and think about you. I wish that I could have called my favorite american farm when you where all there, I misunderstood the day. I´ll call when you have thanksgiving. Oh how much we´re gonna miss you guys! I think we´ll celcebr.Thanksgiving for the first time in Iceland this year:o) Somehow I lost both your e-mail and your phone number, so please send them to me!
Love you tons!
Kolbrún