This is our dearest Margrete Messerer reading for John. We love you Margrete and Don!!!!!!! and all of you guys!!!!!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
I´m "America homesick" today. I´ve already had butterschotch in my hot chocolade....maby I should give the kids some Goldfish and pink Nesquick. I´ve seen some beautiful leaves pictures on some blogs, I´ve called our former Health clinic....not that I always call them when I miss America hehe. I´m listening to KTIS and still being homesick.................
This is our dearest Margrete Messerer reading for John. We love you Margrete and Don!!!!!!! and all of you guys!!!!!
This is our dearest Margrete Messerer reading for John. We love you Margrete and Don!!!!!!! and all of you guys!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Funny, I've been feeling "Iceland sick" and I haven't even been there! I keep counting the pennys in my piggy bank but it will be a while before I get to come and see you and see how much American goodies I can squeeze into my cary-on :)! I love you!
Hey Girl! We miss you too!!!! If you're America sick, we're Kolbrun sick! :( You're such a sweet woman and your family is so darling. We miss seeing you. I absolutely love checking in on you via your blog, though, so keep it up! Want me to send you some leaves?? haha
Kristi: Keep on feeding that sweet pig and you´ll be here with us on an adventure!!! Can´t wait!
Kelly: I specially miss the maple leaves! I think I´d rather like to enjoy hem on blogs then getting them rotten in my mail!!!! WAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!! I totally loved your fall color pictures!!!!! WOW!!
October 23, 2008 2:16 AM
Delete
Post a Comment