Some of you maybe remember when I told you about how hard it is for icelandic people to show love in hugs and words.Today I got a forwarded e-mail about how important it is to give hugs every day and then this person listed out all kinds of hugs that we can give, like family hugs, teachers hugs, elderly people hugs, friends hugs, coworkers hugs, students hugs etc. She said:"Let´s HUG through the situation in Iceland!". Great news BUT does everything need to be upside down so people realize how important it is to give and receive hugs? I found this out years ago :o) ....I admit that I don´t know how to write the text above the firs picture:o) Above is a group hug............. MM, me, Annie-Jo and my dearest cousin Lisa
Mommy hug............
Another mommy hug.........my mom and my sister
Cutie pie hug................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment