Thursday, October 9, 2008


David 4 months old


Margrét and John making typical "oven bread"

....doing some crafts....


HUG and a KISS!

More pictures to come VERY soon! I just emptied my camera.....Ps.The snow is all gone, it only stayed for 1 day. It´s snow in the mountains though.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

sawicky99 said...

Oh my gosh!!! I miss you so much! I love the pictures of the kids and can't believe how big the kids are getting...Charley says hi to Margret!!! I am wondering if the bread, ketchup, peas and cheese is good??? I think you should post instructions so we can try it with our kids!

Anonymous said...

How cute! I love seeing photos! I don't know if you are sad for the snow being gone, but I am happy for you...too soon to be in a winter wonder land!

LOVE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Is the bread "ostabraud"? I tried looking up Icelandic Oven Bread on the internet, but it didn't say any thing about peas and ketchup :)...there wasn't really much information that I could get (in english any way!)

Unknown said...

Lynette, say hi to Charley back from Margrét!!! Here is the cheese bread recipe:Just put ketchup on a bread, then canned peas or whatever is available, then cheese slices and in the oven until the cheese has melted and WOLLA!!!!!! And you where right Kristi, the name is OSTABRAUÐ which is the same word as for CHEESE BREAD - clever you! We all love it!!! Love your comments all the time even if I don´t respond every time!!!!!! Kolbrún