It looks like Christmas here! It´s snowing like crazy!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!! I should make myself a hot cocoa and put in there some Butterscotch from my friend!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Kolbrun! I need to check my email more often! Now I will have to look at your blog everyday! It makes you seem so close...The farm party at Gail and Tom's is next weekend and it won't be the same without our Icelandic family members there :( Nate and I have great news: we're pregnant!! When we wonder about things like diapers, food, bedtime, etc. we both want to ask you what to do because we want our little ones to be amazing like yours! It is GREAT to see your photos and hear that things are going well. I know your family was very excited to have you home again. We love you! Becca, Nate, and the little one too!
SNOW?!?!?! I guess you are a little farther north ;)...that is nuts! We have just started what I would call real fall weather (changing leaves, using jackets most mornings, etc.).
You will have to remind me about the other things that you miss here and I will keep a running list. I know you have mentioned Wal*Mart a couple of times but I think shipping would be cost prohibitive (hehehe).
2 comments:
Kolbrun!
I need to check my email more often! Now I will have to look at your blog everyday! It makes you seem so close...The farm party at Gail and Tom's is next weekend and it won't be the same without our Icelandic family members there :(
Nate and I have great news: we're pregnant!! When we wonder about things like diapers, food, bedtime, etc. we both want to ask you what to do because we want our little ones to be amazing like yours! It is GREAT to see your photos and hear that things are going well. I know your family was very excited to have you home again. We love you! Becca, Nate, and the little one too!
SNOW?!?!?! I guess you are a little farther north ;)...that is nuts! We have just started what I would call real fall weather (changing leaves, using jackets most mornings, etc.).
You will have to remind me about the other things that you miss here and I will keep a running list. I know you have mentioned Wal*Mart a couple of times but I think shipping would be cost prohibitive (hehehe).
LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment