ADORABLE!!! By the way, you'll be happy to know that our beautiful fall season is gone and we've entered winter...yuck!! It was raining ice today. So, you no longer have to feel jealous of our beautiful Fall season....it didn't last long! :)
Thanks for letting me know Kelly! So now I can start to be jealous of you guys going downtown for the Macy´s and the Christmas parade!!! :o) I´m still amazed about your pumpkin carving!
2 comments:
ADORABLE!!! By the way, you'll be happy to know that our beautiful fall season is gone and we've entered winter...yuck!! It was raining ice today. So, you no longer have to feel jealous of our beautiful Fall season....it didn't last long! :)
Thanks for letting me know Kelly! So now I can start to be jealous of you guys going downtown for the Macy´s and the Christmas parade!!! :o) I´m still amazed about your pumpkin carving!
Post a Comment