Too long since last post.
I´m getting excited for Christmas. I´m already listen to C.mas music. I was so happy to find the MN Christmas station but now I can´t listen to it since it is too expensive for Eyjólfsstaðir to pay the download. It makes me sad but that´s just how it is. I can´t listen to KTIS either then. I´m sad in general. You wouldn´t see it but I´m sad. I can´t explain for people why I´m sad since it is so great to be back in Iceland.
So I started this blog telling you about how much I look forward to Christmas but ended it by telling you that I´m sad sad sad which is bad bad bad. I guess I need to talk to my Dad Dad Dad.
Love you all
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It makes me sad to know that you are sad....But by the end of the post you had me laughing...It sounded like you were writing a Dr. Suess book! I MISS YOU a ton! I might just have to go and buy you a bunch of Christmas CD's (when they are half of after Christmas) so you can have them next year!!! Hugs to you my dear friend!!!
Thank you Lynette! I miss especially this song: "It´s the most wonderful time of the year...." It reminds me so much of our December times in MN. I have to check out my CD´s for this song might be on some of them. We have tons of icelandic, Europian and American Christmas songs, but since I have 2 homes now (Iceland and America) I miss the american songs soooo much!
And maybe I´m the next Dr.Suess!!
You are so funny! It is going to be weird not having you here this Christmas...but will you get to hear the bells ring (is that what it was??) now that you are back in Iceland?
Hugs!!!
So you remember this bell thing I told you about :o) No, I´m not able to hear them since we don´t live in the town, but at 6 o´clock on Christmas Eve I will hear them on the Radio, like we did in the US. Actually when we lived in the US I called my mom and listened to the bells in my hometown through the phone but I think it will be too emotional for me to do it this year since we could have went south to be with our folks, but we´ll go south on the 26th. HUGS!!!
Post a Comment