Friday, August 15, 2008

Packing up....no....unpacking.....packing up...no.........


Yes, little David is surely growing! He´ll be married before I know! Today he sounded like he has been smoking cigars for years, I hope he´s not getting sick.
I don´t know anymore if I´m packing up or unpacking!!!! Today I managed to unpack 5 or 6 boxes but I packed up 2 suitcases since we are leaving for a trip tomorrow. We´re going south to babtize David, meet families and friends, do some paperwork in the capital, buy some stuff that we need for the house and Ágúst is gonna meet some coworkers. So tomorrow we´ll drive for 10 hours and I´ll post a video from a part of our driving, when we arrive back home. I´m trying to find a vest that Sigurjón Óli where when his baptize pictures where taken but I can´t find it! So now it´s a question if I should keep on looking for it, let David were another kind of a west or just go to bed.........think I´ll choose the last option! nid nid (good night) sweeties! Ps. I totally love the comments!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Mike Schellman said...

I am so glad to see that you are blogging. TJ will be pleased too. She has recently started blogging herself. I love the photo from your previous post. I am glad to hear that your belongings have found their way back to you. It is wonderful, all of the things God is doing for you. We pray for you often. Give my regards to Agust.

p.s.
cigars? no - I'm sure you'd smell them. (hope he feels better soon.)

Love Mike and TJ

TJ's blog - http://manicupswing.blogspot.com

Mike's blog -
http://mschellman.blogspot.com
and
http://blogginglogos.blogspot.com

T.J. said...

HEY! I am so happy to see you here! We are reading, so write when you can! :>)

T.J.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I thought you had twins and I had missed it. I'm looking forward to keeping up with you guys! Drive safely!

Blessings,
Claudia

Anonymous said...

Hi Kolbrun - I am glad to see you are blogging! I have been thinking of doing this for School of Ministry...

Thanks for writing and sending the incredible picture. I showed it to Scott and we both think it is the first time we have ever "seen" the rainbow's end! Way cool.

Blessings to you as you travel through Iceland. I hope you can feel the big hug that I am giving you.

love and miss you,
sharon

Sara Gunderson said...

What a CUTIE!!! I'm SO glad to hear that everything is going well!!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha, it's comforting to see that "mommy confusion" is world wide instead of only in my home:). Sounds like quite a big event to me. I hope your 10 hour trip with little ones is peaceful!

love and prayers!
Kristi
p.s. vest, not west ;)