Wednesday, August 27, 2008


Not sure if the text appears at the right place but this is Margrét María teaching John how to tie a shoe. She is gonna start a school when she grows up which teaches kids how to tie their shoes :o)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kolbrún,

Adrienne sent me your blogspot today. It is so fun to have peaks into your life in Iceland. I really miss your smiling face at Mother's fellowship. I am so glad we were able to meet your mom in law and the new baby before you left USA. Thanks so much for sharing your pics of your home and family. I will keep you bogspot on my bookmarks so we can keep in touch. Pray for Colleen, she had surgery to remove the part of her brain with epilepsy on 9/16/08. She is still in intensive care and we wont know more for 12-24 hours. I will email your information to her as she has asked about you over the summer.

Blessings,
Jeannie (Mother's Fellowship Small Group Co Leader from last year)

PS Is baby David able to enjoy his little cuddle quilt??