Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hello to all my english speaking friends!

Hi hi hi hi!!!!!!! How are you guys???? This is my first blog in english and I just wanna see how many of you will respond to this before I start telling you about my daily life.....which is b.t.w.always exciting! But before I end this I wannna share this beautiful picture with you. This is the house where we live now, we live downstairs and precious friends of ours, Unnar (the guy, 36) and Alda (the lady, 28) live upstairs with their kids. The house is old and needs some repairing but it is something good about living there. (that "good" thing is the presence of the Lord). Few days after we came to this place, which is in the east part of Iceland (we are from the south) and owned by our church in the capital (10 hours driving away), God put his beautiful promise in the skies and the entrance to this place, Eyjólfsstaðir, was right in the middle! God is goooooood.....all the time!!!!!!!!.......................Love, Kolbrún Ps.Click on the picture to enlarge it! AND.....remeber to leave your name when you comment if you use "Anonymous"..........I´m so excited!!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

CelloDaddy said...

Hi Kolbrún!

I've added your blog to my reader, and look forward to updates from Iceland!

God bless!

Debbi Jo said...

Wow, Kolbrun,
What a beautiful gift from our loving Lord! Thanks for sharing the photo! I am eager to read everything you write in your blog.

Love,
Debbi Jo

stegmeir family said...

Kolbrun,
Your new home is lovely! It is so good to hear from you. We will miss you this year at Mother's Fellowship and be thinking of your family and your new ministry.
Adrienne

mindy.carroll said...

Hi Kolbrun!

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful picture. The Lord is shining down His love upon your family and friends. I'm so happy to know you are all well!

Peace,
mindy

Anonymous said...

Hi Kolbrun and Agust!
I'm happy to hear that you're doing so well!
Keep in touch! Love, Jenea

Anonymous said...

Hi Kolbrunn! So wonderful to hear from you and what a fantastic photo! I love it!!!! greet all my dear friends.

Gud blessi thig!

Fred T.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kolbrun,
You are worth learning how to do this blogging thing! This year (starting in two weeks) I am taking a class in "Old Norse Language and Literature." The professor said that he will use the modern Icelandic pronunciation as we go, so that will be great fun! We will slowly go through the sagas, etc.
Miss you!
Susan L

sawicky99 said...

Awesome, Kolbrun! I am excited you finally started this blog!

Hugs!