Monday, August 25, 2008

Little David just woke up after taking a late afternoon nap. I took him to the bathroom where the kids where taking a bath. The little guy was amazed! His eyes looked like fried eggs, so big where they. MargrĂ©t starts school tomorrow - she looks forward to it but is also shy she says. My feelings are going up and down so I´ve not be fun to be around today. I need to lay this all in Gods´ hands......hopefully this s in"Gods´" means only one God! I only belive in one God and he is my saviour!!!!! Hugs and kisses to everyone!!!! Ps.I´ve been missing America a lot today. I was thinking about our home, where I could see all the different kind of people God has made. I was thinking about Wal-Mart(yes, Wal-Mart:o) and University Avenue, I was thinking about North Heights Christian Academy and now I think about the staff at The Masters´institute...........only one master remember. I´ve also been thinking about friends going through rough times and good times............I love you and miss you!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way about sending off the "babies" to school (ours starts on September 2nd)! Yes, it is in God's hands :)...it has to be or the bible is telling a fib and we know that is not so. I am glad you are missing us, as I am missing you too :)! I love the pictures you are posting. Every time I see the one of Agust and David, I have to look twice to see which baby (Agust is holding David and a doll) is the real David (hahaha)! Much love to you and always praying for God's peace!!

sawicky99 said...

Praying for you today as we are experiencing the same emotions of sending Charley...She is super excited...Me? Not so much! Thanks for your prayers...I SOOOOO MISS YOU!!!