Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Our phone number
Hi guys it´s me again, yes. I was going through our voice mail and listening to your sweet voices and I thought that I should tell you who don´t know that you can call us, that you can use our old phone number to call us, 763 219 8796. We don´t have speakers connected to our computer yet to hear when the computer calls from America, but leave us a voice mail because we can listen to that and call back to you. One more thing: Don´t think about what time it is in Iceland if you wanna call - since we use the computer to call we shut it down at the night time so there is no change that you wake us up if you call us in the night time. And I end this post by saying like my dear cousin Lisa in Chicago says when we´re chating on the msn: Smoooch :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hahaha, and here I had just sadly deleted your number from my mobile phone! I will put you right back in I guess :).
Hi Dear! Say, I emailed you awhile back about getting you those onsies. Do you still want them? What size do you want? Just let me know and I'll swing over there and pick them up...you know how I LOVE to shop! :)
Augst, Kolbrun & kids....So nice to hear that you now have a blog!! I enjoyed all the pics!! The kids are getting so big, I can hardly believe my eyes.
Also please say prayers for Frank that he is employed soon.
God Blessings,
Marianne & Frank
Post a Comment