Friday, December 19, 2008

hhhhhooooooo

Trying to get the house done for Christmas. I´ts going too slowly since David is sleeping extremely bad. We take turns sleeping in Sigurjón Óli´s room to get some rest.
Margrét went to her first icelandic Christmas dance - that she remembers - today. It takes place in her school and the kids and staff walk around the Christmas tree with music and then maybe Santa comes for a visit with a goody. I look forward to hear about how she liked it. When we lived in the US we did this 2 times. The icelandic society in Mpls. had a Christmas dance like this in the Sweedish institute. It was fun!
Over and out for today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bummer about the bad sleep. Nothing drags a person down more than not getting enough sleep. I hope that you are able to give yourself much grace this year. Next year will be much improved, I can promise that!!

HUGS!!!