Friday, December 5, 2008

Found it!


........or.....this CD found me!

I don´t have a clue about why I got an e-mail about this (and some other) CD but probably I´ve signed up for some web page somewhere, sometime :o) BUT, this is the CD that will bring the American Christmas to my house :o) These songs are the old, good, american songs (which I used to not like before I lived in the US) that I listened to on the American Christmas Station when we lived in the US, so this is great!!!!! I´m not sure if it will arrive before Christmas (24th) and of course I want to listen to it NOW, but at least next Christmas I´ll be able to listen :o)
Going to bed!
Lov'ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's Awesome! I don't know why, but I am kind of a fan of some of the cheesey Christmas songs. We have this old copy of a record that my dad got for us when we were kids (Johnny Cash singing the little drummer boy and other favs.) and it kind of makes it Christmas for me :). I hope that it gets to you soon!

HUGS!!