Wednesday, December 3, 2008

American Christmas treat....

Hi guys.
As Im thinking about something that I "need" for Christmas I´m asking if some of you could be so kind to send me some stuff from The United States of America :o)

I feel a little embarrassed about doing this, but that´s just how it is isn´t it?

I would love to have 3 things: (Since I still have some Butterschotch, thanks again Kristi!)
  1. Christmas M&M
  2. Hersey´s candy cane kisses
  3. Hersey´s kisses with cherry filling or something like that
As much as I think brown Hersey´s is the worst tasting chocolade on earth, (my friend in the other house toooootally disagrees with me in this!), these 2 kinds are totally, mentally, sickly good!
Hope that you forgive me! I could send you some snow instead...........
Love and hugs to everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the list!!! I would love to help deliver some more cheer than just emails :D!