This is one of my favorite pictures. It was taken summer 2004 when Margrét María was 2 1/2 and we lived in Reykjavík, the capital and went to the only beach (man made) in the city.I have a scrap book page set up with a serie of this beach trip and this pic.is gonna be the smallest and at the middle of the page. I cropped it so it´s only Margrét María in a little square. Can´t wait to start sc.booking again, I haven´t done anything since last Feb.
Today MM had gymnastics, she really likes it I think and I like watching her since I coached gymnastics when I was a tenager.
Sigurjón Óli was not happy to go to Preschool this morning. It seems like he is taking steps backwords in his Preschol liking. It makes me feel sad.
Today we finally managed to take baptize pics of David and he did very well, smiled all over his face. I´ll post some pics. tomorrow. Going to bed! Nite nite!
Today MM had gymnastics, she really likes it I think and I like watching her since I coached gymnastics when I was a tenager.
Sigurjón Óli was not happy to go to Preschool this morning. It seems like he is taking steps backwords in his Preschol liking. It makes me feel sad.
Today we finally managed to take baptize pics of David and he did very well, smiled all over his face. I´ll post some pics. tomorrow. Going to bed! Nite nite!

No comments:
Post a Comment