Thanks! What a great way to start off my day :). Sometimes I wonder if that isn't how God sees us and our praises that we lift to Him. Have a great day!!
Dawn Lundgren here. I was just thinking about you today, and about prayer ministry and how God works through prayer. My heart was just lifted up to listen and watch this little one sing out truth!
2 comments:
Thanks! What a great way to start off my day :). Sometimes I wonder if that isn't how God sees us and our praises that we lift to Him. Have a great day!!
Kolbrun,
Dawn Lundgren here. I was just thinking about you today, and about prayer ministry and how God works through prayer. My heart was just lifted up to listen and watch this little one sing out truth!
God is good (all the time.)
Blessings,
Dawn
Post a Comment