Friday, October 23, 2009

Sickness

We are still sick here. Ágúst is worse now then yesterday with higher fever, back pain and headake(?). Margrét is better, never got really sick and is going to school on Monday after 1 1/2 week at home. Sigurjón Óli went yesterday to a lumonia test............I never remember how to write this word so I just write it as I hear it!, and he has not this word thing sickness but needs his oh boy how can I describe that?............uuuuuhh.......this thing that you breath in to make your lungs feel better. Hopefully someone is getting a good laugh out of this:o) There has never been as much sickness around in the schools here before as now. 3 kids from SÓ´s Preschool went for a test and the all have the piglet siglet sciglet riglet flue :o( so it´s likely that SÓ has it too as well as Ágúst. Guðbergur Davíð has started to cough like MM and SÓ but no fever. I took 1 day being kinda sick but otherwise I´m fresh like an apple :o) YYYYYYHHHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Pray for this to be over, our budget does not need Ágúst to be sick anymore!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: