Monday, October 19, 2009

Sickness

Yes, the flue has entered our lifes here in the "middle of nowhere". Ágúst, Margrét and Sigurjón Óli are all sick. I´m fine, need to take care of the others. They are not too sick though but kinda lazy, not going to school or work, delaing with headeck(?) (Kristi help!) fever´n stuff.

We had a great time in the US. Even if the reason for the trip was a sad thing it was very good to be at the funeral, meet Don´s children and our dear Margret, his wife.
The kids are so happy about the stuff I brought them. It was great to feel that even if it´s over a year we where there last time the friendship has become deeper with so many of our friends. It is thrilling to have all these good friends there and my dear Anna Lísa frænka who is not only my precious friend but cousin too. It was so strange though suddenly to be there.........which has been in my dreams for a year. I felt strongly though that I don´t wanna life in the US, like I have been wanting to on and off last winter, but would love to be able to be there once a year or at least every other year. It was good to feel that we have a life now here in Iceland and a home to come back to. When we lived in the US we where only "moving back home" but our "life" was still in the US. It´s also fun and kinda strange to jump into an previous life, like we had never left. Can´t explain it. But now I gotta get goin........preparing the flute classes for today. Smoooch to everyone!

No comments: