Thursday, January 8, 2009

2009

Happy new year dear friends!
I´m still alive, sitting here in the south in my parents house, getting ready for bed with dental floss in my mouth.
I´m flying east, home, on Saturday and will be alone with the kids and Jesus and my neighbours......it doesn´t so much look like I´m alone at all!.........for next few days since Ágúst went to the US for a work trip. He´ll be staying in Virginia this time. Wish I could have went with him and the plane could have just dropped me in Mpls. :o)
Love you all and miss you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

With dental floss...that's a great picture (hahaha!!!)! I'm glad that you are alive and well. With all the stuff you were saying went into an Icelandic Christmas I was afraid that it had done you in! (Christmas here almost does that to me every year...) I love you tons and can't wait to get back into the groove of regular communication!!!

Anonymous said...

I´m about to get into a regular life again after Chrismas, travelling and reniewing the kitchen!
Luv!