We where watching Obama on the icelandic TV today and the kids where totally glued to the screen, waiting for the new president to appear. When I told Margrét the other day that Bush was leaving she became very sad because she thought Bush is a very handsome man.
-If only that would be enough for the president of the US to be succsessful in his work!-
While we where watching I suddenly remembered buying american candyflags for the kids which I was gonna give them the July 4th but never did, so I got them and gave to them, and they where so happy since it is not even candyday today! Then I got my Obama mints, with a picture of the president, which Ágúst gave me when he visited the US few days ago.
I told the kids also that David has the possibility of becoming the president of the US and Margrét thought that was pretty cool. She asked if she and John could also do that and when I said "nobb" she asked if we could live in the White house with David if he would become the president. So now she calls him "the little president" :o)
Let´s say this good for now, I´ve plenty of works to do and you probably too. Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, that's right...you do have a shot at being the mom of the President of the United States! He's got my vote :)!!
David has definitely go my vote too:) HHHHMMMMM how to throw him into the political arena...:) I hope your Christmas was delightful. I took my 2 girls ice skating today-FUN! A day that is above zero is fantastic!!! How is Iceland's economy doing...are you still being called terrorists?? That is just crazy!
Post a Comment