Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hi again you faithful friends of mine!

Before I start blogging again I wanna make sure that you know how much I love you and miss you!
If you´ve forgot how we look like I start with pics of us that where just taken last weekend.

I and David talking with my american cousin´s mom who is visiting here in Ice.
The pic.is taken where Ágúst was raised(?) and born. The house in the back is a typical house where people in Iceland live in..............NOT!!!!! This is the house which was used for storing potatoes when Ágúst was a kid and this house also stored all of our stuff when we lived in the US :o)


Margrét María "is growing in height and beauty" like our dear and most favorite principal, Mr Taylor from North Heights Christian Acad. said so nicely in a letter to her the other day :o)


John/Sigurjón Óli is soooo handsome!


My sweet Ágúst and my little pumpkin who have such a kissable lips!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

sawicky99 said...

GORGEOUS pictures...seriously gorgeous! The pictures make me miss you so very very much! I can't believe how big Sigurlion is!(Ok...I can't remember how to spell his name and I thought you would get a good laugh out of me trying!)

I miss miss miss all of you and sending our love across the big ocean!

Mama Kelly said...

Hi Kolbrun!! I'm still here!! :) Your pictures are lovely, and of course, so are the people in them! :)

Mike Schellman said...

It's nice to see all of you. And nice to see you're blogging again. Say hello to your family.

Blessings,
Mike