Saturday, August 29, 2009

Candy "store"!

So. In the middle of this summer Ágúst found out that he has this nicest relative (his grandma and her father are siblings) living in a VERY small town about 1 - 1 1/2 hours driving away from our house. We visited her in July and had so good time with her and her husband. I got the best fish balls (like meat balls) at her house, ever! The kids played with little puppies and we enjoyed the nature which includes hight mountains and the Atlantic ocean. On our way home we stopped by a little "booth" I guess you´d call it, where we could buy (candy machine) some chocolade!!! It´s in the middle of nowhere and here are some pictures.


Margrét, Sigurjón Óli and Steinunn (my sister´s daughter) excited about checking this out!


Sigurjón Óli excited about almost having a chockolade!


And here comes chockolade daddy like mafia guy with bunches of chocolades :o)


We went to the small town last summer just because we had never been there before (there are some small towns around we still haven´t been to but look forward to go visit) and had this amazing adventure..........For the first we almost ran out of gas because the only gas pump in town didn´t accept Ágúst´s debet card so he needed to make some phonecalls to his bank and it´samazing that he could get this fixed on Sunday! Then we where hungry and wen´t to a small (of course small) stone shop that sold some goodies...BUT the goodies where finished for the day! I lost my word!!!! What a poopy place I thought (that´s what we call small towns we don´t like:) We wish that we´d know Ágúst´s relative at that time!
If you remember me talking aobut the icelandic guy who was one of the 4 last people in the american Supernowa show, he was born and raised(?) in this poopy town ;o)

I´m so very scary happy about starting working again! Yesterday was my 3rd day of work and I was so happy when I came home that It hought about if the chockolade bar I had, included something more than just chockolade! But next time I´ll tell you more about my job!!!!!!! Until then, hugs and kiesses!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: