Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hi again!

Hi people!
Sitting here eating chocolade covered raisins, waiting for my neighbour Alda to bring the kids home from school.  David is sick, once again.  Now it´s high fever and I´m suppose to fly to he city tonight with him to visit my dear cousin Lisa from Chicago, who´s here for a visit with her dad.  I´m going anyway, with or without David.  I´m still breastfeeding him and if I go without him I don´t think it will bring the breastfeedind to an end since David is over 1 year old....or I hope not.  
Lisa is staying in a cabin with her dad this time and I look so much forward to spend a day there with them even if I live in the country myself.   My dad will pick me up tonight and we´ll drive for 45 minutes to my hometown where I´ll stay with my mom and dad until Thursday and then fly back northeast.  The weather has been great in the south last days while it has been cold here, or only about 42 F.  
Things are going very well now after a hard winter.  David started sleeping through the night for 2 months ago so I´ve been able to finish settling in(?), it just happened this past weekend and we´re so happy about it!  No boxes around anymore, or only 2 and they´re filled with scrapstuff from the US so it´ll only be fun to unpack that.  
The kids are home so I´ll stop now.  I have some exiting news about Margrét to tell you next time and I´m very willing now to write here much more often!
Love you all and comments are appreciated!

1 comment:

Kristi C. said...

Oh, how exciting!...sleeping through the night and all done unpacking!! You must feel like a new woman :). I'm sorry about David, poor baby...sometimes I thought we just went from one sickness to another with no real break in between. I pray for good health (for all of you)!

HUGS!!!!!-Kristi